ECS PROJECT: Woodkirk Academy, Wakefield
Conversion of Engineer’s Workshop into 6th Form area and fit-out of new workshop
Through competitive tender, Elite Construction Services secured it’s first project for Woodkirk Academy.
The project principally comprised of 2 elements
Conversion of Engineer’s Workshop into 6th Form Area:
- Stripping out existing partitions
- Forming new partitions and new kitchen
- Replacement of windows & flooring
- Mechanical & electrical installations
Fit-out of New Workshop:
- New heating, gas and electrical supplies to new workshop from existing building including new dedicated gas and electrical supplies through external utility ducting
- New heavy duty vinyl flooring
Both areas required energy efficient measures being adopted where commercially viable.
Developed from a client design intent on agreed scope of works to a budget with condensed contract period
Delivered to budget all within the planned period enabling the school to take possession and resource to enable student occupation immediately on returning from the school term break.
- Client Woodkirk Academy, Wakefield
- Date 5th June 2019
- Tags Construction